Sunday 7 November 2010

Of have's and the Have Not's...

I wish I could escape,
Put behind everyone and continue alone...
I wish I coule evade,
Truth, lies, judgement and prevarications...
I wish I could avoid,
Blot and mute all I don't want to listen and speak...
I wish I could die,
Leave the world and everything in it eternally...

I feel I am a coward,
For I talk of evasions and escapism...
I feel I am despicable,
Nothing good in me shining out before others...
I feel I am wretched,
Shattered and bruised, ready to give up...
I feel I am a letdown,
To myself and everyone around...

What I feel and what I am;
Are they conflicting or are they truth enough?
Am I immature or have I senesced plenty?
Or am I just raving, like a maniac in a panic-induced frenzy?

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...