Monday 9 September 2013

Eerie Disquiets

It's exasperating,
this exasperation...
Tiring me out, 
Wringing my soul
Opportunities peep out then,
Salt to wounds, they are
'tis a curious game, this involvement 
'tween life and me...
I try to seek
Naught do I find
A mirage
they shimmer then...
Bold and enticing
Alluring and Tantalising;
Luring me in,
A bait, I am
Inescapable,
Caught each time...
Yet free, as the world perceives...
Vexing, life is
To deal then...
The tugged spirit tho'
Lashes hard and against
Yet surrenders meekly,
Annoyed and angered
Disappointed and cowered...

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...