Friday 15 April 2011

Singularity and Thoughts...

Clairvoyant, is what they call me...
For I predict their future;
They are in awe, they are spell-bound;
Yet they fear me, hold me at bay...
I am the source, of their wariness and cageyness...
Caught in the irony called life,
I am needed yet discarded...
I keep my silence, lest my words ache others;
I keep my eyes down, lest my sight harms others;
Yet I can't keep my ears closed...
My hearing acute - I know the curses that spout;
Why the curse, beyond me...
Am I not the salve they need, when need matters?
Why the hypocrisy, why the turntables?
A prisoner of birth, the author quotes;
My existence..in tandem with his perfect profundity...


No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...