Tuesday 5 April 2011

Thoughts...

Observation is my forte,
For I am helpless to do anything else,
I can't speak - mute I am;
I can't hear - deaf I am;
I can watch but cannot point - a cripple...
Mentally and physically, shortchanged;
far worse than a human could ever be...
Emotionally - am a wreck;
like a ship that has been tossed and turned...
I know I could have jumped the plank;
If the pirate called fate, had not tied my hands...
If I could, who could I call out to? 
Would anyone would have even reached out?
Now I don't suppose anything, don't assume anything;
Try and let it happen, as it has been so far...
Yet I do want to make a difference, an effort;
A change - even a slight one, if I could...
That's why the observation...
But, what I could and what I actually can;
A chasm - as wide as the night and day...
The only way to link the two;
Make my existence a far worse crepuscle than it needs to be...  




No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...