Saturday 26 March 2011

Friendship

I tried being a friend,
I tried to understand you...
You were fine at first,
Hiding and concealing your drawbacks;
Then it started spilling forth...
I thought, maybe this was you;
You were not God, were you??
But, how mistaken was I...
Your snideness, your judmentalism,
You cynicism, your cavalier attitude...
In your eyes, nothing was ever right...
No one was ever perfect, except you...
You say you care, you say you understand;
But why, when I need you to be there?
You never come forth....
I don't to be submissive, 
I am not a fool, like you take me to be...
I am me, if you cannot accept that...
What's your worth to me??

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...