Tuesday 8 March 2011

Addictions...

Addictions are an irony,
Making craving a priority,
First the sky's always blue,
Then the storm creeps in stealthily....
That's when the world turns over;
Mysteries open, denials and negations swarm....
Life seems dreary,
Every step a mortal agony...
Everyone's addicted, aren't they?
Need not be drugs, could be just stuff...
I am addicted too;
I am in denial, I am justifying....
My addictions stem from childhood,
I knew not the word, just kept my passions afloat...
Now I know, Now I realise, Now I speak out;
But who listens to me?
Everyone's in their own habituation-induced spree...

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...