Friday 27 May 2011

Swirling Mentations...

Feeling lonely as always,
Standing out - looking in at the milling crowd,
wanting to fathom, why am I so disconnected?
I began to realise - why wasn't I one of them...

My skin-tone different,
My hair-texture different,
The way I talk...
The way I walk...
All unlike the accepted norm....

But...who sets these norms?
Weren't they different too?
No two fingers alike....
Or were they all created to be synonymous zombies??

My being different...
Is it a matter or pride or shame?
Different horizon, different perspective...
What's right and what's wrong?

An impasse...
A point of no return....
No compromises anywhere...
Denial - in its unequivocality, everywhere...





















No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...