Monday 6 June 2011

Just a thought...

I keep thinking about this and that,
I wonder about the whats and the what nots...
I cannot ask my mind to shut off;
Thinking is its forte..the purpose of its very creation...
But I know what needs to be done;
What can and should be changed;
What merits a turnaround and where...
If I only I could put all these in place;
If I would be determined to want to cause a alteration...
Things would be better...or so I feel...
I wish I could have a straight forward answer;
because I think, I now know all about myself...
A variant that eternally claims,
The grass is somehow greener at the other end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a lot melancholic!

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...