Monday 10 November 2008

my pensiveness

Walking upon a winding path,
Treading on the dry leaves,
My thoughts question me a lot,
My mind and heart totally bereaved!!!

Morns and Nights grievous,
Afts and Eves suddenly obscure,
Deeds and actions atrocious,
Life in an uncalled primordial fear!!!

The sun in an eclipse,
The moon, utterly new...
Will the world get a glimpse?
Oh, will the light pass through?

The rain like acid,
The breeze like gale...
Plants and trees gone....land like arid,
Will goodness once again prevail?

Thus, I trudge 'lone...
Wondering the past and present undone...
Life is a game, some say...
But with some's life, why to play?

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...