Thursday 8 April 2010

Raw Emotions...

Like a dry leaf, I am strewn,
Like a drought patch, I am withered,
No spring nor oasis to resurrect me,
The dryness and hardness, my final grave...

Tiredness - mental and physical,
Lethargy beyond the realms of normalcy,
Happiness is a chore, sadness a necessity,
Bygone days, reversing what the present demands...

I am mute, I am deaf...
I am blind, I am deformed...
I am shattered and scared,
But a confidante never in my sight...

Time is short, tide is high...
An athlete I have become,
Competing against fate, competing against destiny...
Though, a failure is what I will remain for eternity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this...very effervescent

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...