Sunday 4 April 2010

Inner Turmoils...

I tried to be smart,
I tried to grow up,
I tried to make you accept me as I am...
But you never really glanced at me...

I tried to grin and bear it,
I tried to be indifferent,
I tried everything I could, to survive...
But your criticism haunted me everywhere...

I am still trying,
I am still reaching out,
To you and to my own self...
But fading optimism and wan strength is all I have left...

Will you perceive?
Will you understand?
Just once, just this once...
Don't belittle me...
For, I am where I am...just because I choose to be!

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...