Monday 5 April 2010

Muddles and Musings...

Barren and dry my route,
Filled with a mirage called happiness,
Nearer and nearer I go, fainter and fainter it turns...
No end nor dead-end in sight,
But for the horizon seeming far far away...
The more I plod, the distant it appears,
Yet...tiredness venting to optimism, keeps me pushing...
Open labyrinth, my life...
Every sandstorm changing the way, the future presents itself...
I can't envision, nor can I envisage...
My role just restricted to enacting,
Choices - available yet restricted,
I crib, I rant...but yet I just end up carrying on!!

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...