Monday 1 December 2008

Reverberating Shouts...



A fire within me,
Raging and ranting-looming to spout,
Quelling my fears; prods me forth...
Baptism with terror has resurrected me.

I won't cower...
I won't bow...
No, I won't be muted,
My voice too shall with the others roar.

I won't forget...
Nor will forgive...
I won't lie down,
And see you revel in unremorseful glee.

I won't cry...
I won't weep...
Neither shed tears,
No vulnerability to pain inflicted, will I display.

I am fortified,
Ready to fight,
The word 'I' just not me...
But millions and millions of 'WE'!!

2 comments:

JA Allen said...

Powerful and beautiful!! Love it...jaa

Rahul Warrier said...

lovely....the right message....

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...