Wednesday 2 June 2010

Separation...

Absence makes the agony pour forth,
But does it make the heart grow fonder, I wonder?
Your emptiness, permanent;
Just memories left to salvage...
Nostalgia, a curse...
Makes me want to hide and cry everytime your name crops up...
Amnesia, a wanted bliss;
To forget and fade away,
Anything to make me avoid you...
Any distraction, deviation - merely to provide solace...
But nothing helps nor aids;
My quest for peace leaving me bereft...
Friends shun me, kin exclude me,
Where once I was the heart and soul;
I have transformed into an unwanted zombie!

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...