Wednesday 16 June 2010

Reflections

Thinking about the past,
Musing about the future,
The present, presenting a constant reality...
The epiphanies are suddenly upon me...
I screech and rant, trying to avoid and deny;
While heart of hearts, I know I cannot lie...
Expressing truth, never ever easy;
Concealment and subterfuge, however even harder...
My reflections portraying my true self,
Blunt and brutally frank, they make me cower;
But where do I go and hide? My conscience follows me everywhere...
Into thoughts and actions that mattered not earlier;
My recriminations with self make me question my values and beliefs,
Wishing morality and integrity had shone on me before;
To prevent my unfettered life turn into an unassailable morass...

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...