Tuesday 12 October 2010

A Contemplation

Concentration eludes me, Irritation gripes me;
Shackling my inner self,
Restraining my instincts...
I seek to digress, endeavour to divert;
Hope for attention to hold, for botheration to dissipate;
But to no avail...it reappears - an egress; baffling and flummoxing me...
Avoiding and skirting, never an alternative, even if available...
Confrontation and face-off, breaking my veneer time and time over...
I desire for a change, I plead for a shift;
Beg for the yins and rave at the yangs...
And then amidst the melee, I sense strangeness enveloping;
I question my actions, excogitate over my deeds...
Am I a coward or am I intrepid?
Or am I just being what nature intended me to be...a fallible human?

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...