Friday 18 February 2011

Questions

Burning desire, raging passion...
Sincere dedication, utmost devotion...
Ruthless pursuance, relentless struggle...
Only allure - the goal; nothing before, nothing after...

Teasing pictures, tantalising glimpses...
Distracting sounds, deviating scenery...
Meddling kith, intruding kin...
Making work and focus; 
Bleak and glassy...


Mental fatigue, physical weariness...
Emotional pall, spiritual lethargy...
Gnawing irritation, grappling vexation...
Forcing to abandon, compelling to destroy;

Solutions thrive, answers abound...
Responses satisfactory, Cues reliable...
Yet, why am I stalling?
The procrastination evident, the disinterest visible;


My pick of selections were my own;
Yet they seem unconnected and disjointed to me...
Have I been wrong, did I make a mistake?
I have none to ask...except my moral sense;
A sense that has long faded like my once-prosperous serenity...







No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...