Tuesday 8 February 2011

Experience and Truths

I thought I could rely on them,
I thought I could believe them,
But when the trust and belief was put to test;
All broke away, severing ties and my heart...
I still see them now,
Meet them, verbalise and converse;
But my trust and faith, never ever on them...
They point at me, curse and call me names;
I am wrong, they say but are they even right?
Subjective and relative theories;
They claim to be experts, 
When I give my say, they sneer and scoff...
My knowledge about people and friends, rudimentary;
Yet with them, I thought I had my life...
 My integrity, one sided;
For they never felt that way,
Each falling upon the other to put me down....
I now know what I have to do,
Need and want to do;
I need to escape them all,
Before my mind gets corrupted and jaded by their puerility...

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...