Thursday 27 January 2011

Looking beyond the Horizon...

Why does one get attached?
Why does one feel connected?
Why do emotions get scoured easily?
Why cannot the heart be impenetrable?

Why do the tears gush freely?
Why does the throat clog up?
Why does disenchantment set in?
Why cannot sentiments be pragmatic?

I cannot stop asking why?
I cannot stop thinking how?
I have to know, I need the answers...
But I swallow them all, as abruptly as they began...

I am complaining,
I am crying and ranting,
Yet, change choices - I cannot,
Change favourites - I will not,


You will, that's the word;
You can, that's the thought;
That's your answer, your assurance;
The unspoken promise makes everyone turn towards you - like a planet towards a star...







No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...