Tuesday 25 January 2011

Complexities

I tried to forget,
I tried to block,
Tried to evade,
Tried to escape,
But unsuccessful, I was...


I wanted to answer back,
I wanted to retaliate,
Wanted to lash out,
Wanted to hit out,
But circumstances, made me stop...


I tried to accept,
I tried to adjust,
Tried to walk away,
Tried to be nonchalant,
But emotions, gave me away...


I am clueless now,
I am helpless now,
Perplexed and confused,
Aware yet unaware,
But reforming is out of the question...


My intrinsic nature,
My innermost thoughts,
Actions and passivity,
Are mine and mine alone,
Compromise I can, but never on my individuality...

No comments:

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...