Wednesday 5 January 2011

Varying Camaraderie....

I always thought I was right,
Always playing up your faults,
But why, when you finally vented out…
I was left feeling as though I had betrayed?

I could say sorry now,
Could go on echoing apologies,
But the hurt can never be wiped;
The pain, never be erased…

I think about us, each passing moment,
Wondering what changed; when it changed?
But time is indefinable; the hourglass appearing blurred,
Yet, the slide of our friendship is pointedly obvious

I know I can take on the world,
Can aim to reach new heights,
But without your friendship;
I don’t know in which deep pit I shall lie…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... :) hmm...

Anonymous said...

I love this absolutely

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...