Tuesday 11 January 2011

Responsibilities

Mental Endurance,
Ability to sustain,
Fortitude to keep-up,
I wish I could possess...

I know I am fallible,
I know I am weak,
I am trying to change,
Wanting to senesce...

It's the feeling that counts,
It's the thought that matters,
But still actions are wanting,
And actions that are deprived...

Time is circumscribed,
Shadows making difficulties prosper,
Enabled with a cumbersome burden,
I feel like forsaking all...

Yet I cannot let things lie,
Making them appear morbid,
I have to plod on and forth,
Because a commitment I cannot renege on...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Roh... very very very apt :) thank you... :) lovvve!

matheikal said...

mental endurance - yes, that's what matters in the end.

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...