Sunday 29 January 2012

In a Quest for Solitude


Isolation is all I crave,
As I wander hither and thither
In the look-out for loneliness
Seeking solace and warmth,
That only my mind can provide me...
A masochist, I am not
A misanthrope, I have never been
Mental unrest plagues me...
Unattainable, seems the quest
Rife with volatility...
I know not the direction,
Of my feet, of my destination
Yet I move...unconsciously
Eager to reach the end
Anxious to find that place,
Where I can be myself,
Without any compunctions
Without any recriminations...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely melancholic piece Roh

Sri Valli said...

Beautiful poem

Border-Gavaskar Trophy: Rekindling past glories, India's winning road takes a new turn

  A popular refrain throughout the recently wrapped-up Test series between Australia and India was that the matches were a throwback to the ...